We are still waiting on 1 signature!! It is really frustrating because 1 person holds our child's future in his hand. The director of IBESR will not meet with our attorney. She has known this man for years and in the past had a good working relationship but now it seems that he does not want to meet with her at all. We can not change attorneys this late in the game so we sit and wait!!
I'm going to Haiti on Aug. 30th. I'm hoping to get some answers!! I will also be there to help open Three Angel's Christian Academy. The school will be for pre-K through 3 rd grade. Each year we will add a grade until we have pre-K through 6th grade. I'm very excited about being able to help! Of course, I also get to see Sutton. It will be very strange being there without Landon but it will give me a chance to spend time with her alone.
Please, continue to pray for our adoption. We really do need a miracle right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment