Friday, September 21, 2007

Zi is on the move!

It's official... Isaiah is now crawling.





Not really sure how I feel about that, I mean I know he needs to crawl and then walk and then run and so on, but I really liked him not being mobile.
I liked him not being able to get into everything and I really liked him being content to just sit in my lap and be held. After all, he is my last baby (please, God, please, he is my last baby, right???) and I was really enjoying him being... well... a baby!

BUT, I am thrilled that he is developing and growing and it shows the amazing love and care he receives from the staff and volunteers at Angel House.

5 comments:

Gretchen, Frits, Elisabeth, Harrison and Mia said...

He looks old! Maybe I shouldn't say that though...:)

You need to post a picture of him and of Sutton so that people can see the slight resemblance.

Kathy Eden said...

He is such a cutie pie!!! I can relate about wanting to hold on to the "baby" days. He looks so healthy & happy. :o)

Carrie Anne Schmeck said...

Sweet baby! I put your link on my blog... mine is www.hopeforthebankrupt.blogspot.com

Carsen said...

Well... I don't want to burst your bubble, but he's not actually crawling crawling. He does what we call "the frog" He scoots his legs up to his chest and then lunges his chest foward. Then he gets back up on all fours and start all over again. It may not be the most effective way of getting around, but it sure is cute!

Lara said...

I can't believe how big he is getting!! Oh my goodness, what a cutie! I was thinking about the time you first saw him Gail...I felt that "mommy magic" in the air :-)) Before you know it, he'll be with you for always!