One of the Gray family Christmas Eve traditions has been to open one gift before bed. Every year the kids tear open their packages to discover new (mostly matching) pajama's!! This year was no different.
We also are trying a new tradition this year. Every year it seems like someone's present gets lost or misplaced. Or worse, thrown away with the wrapping paper. So this year we decided to try giving each child just one present. Well... one box of presents is more like it. We wanted every box to be the same so the size of the box was dictated by the largest gift (a doll stroller for Sutton). The boxes are huge. But, they do like cool under the tree!!
I'm not sure how well it will work in the morning, but I'll let you know!
Merry Christmas from the entire Gray Family!
Jody, Gail, Andrew, Jimmy, Carsen, Shane, Dylan, Kynsley, Landon, Sutton and Isaiah
3 comments:
wow oh wow oh wow! i was waiting to see the pajama pictures. i just checked carsen's blog but they weren't there. and here they are!! cute! have a great morning and i hope your new method is a success!!!
Great idea with the boxes, Gail! Maybe it's something to think about doing here when were become a family of seven...?
Blessings to you and your family!
Colleen
We do the jammies thing too for Christmas Eve! I'm looking forward to next Christmas when hopefully our two other children are home from Haiti! We're adopting them right now and I'm going to Haiti on the 8th of Jan to meet them for the first time!
I look forward to reading more on your blog.
:)Jamie
www.dreamingbigdreams.wordpress.com
jamie@spur58.com
Post a Comment