Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ok, here she is....



Right after surgery























A few hours later, drinking a banana milkshake.
























Trying to IM with Dad (and drooling in the process)

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! Nice pics! I'm glad she is doing so well. Hopefully the drooling will pass with time. If not, that could be a little awkward. ;)

Kathy Eden said...

I'm glad she's doing well too. She can always wear one of those snap on bibs if she keeps up the drooling :o)

Arron Chapman said...

I was going to suggest a bib but it looks like I'm a bit late.

It's Gonna Be Me said...

Oooo-I agree Kathy! Like the ones you sent down with Randy for the kids last month ~ those were great, actually!

I am so glad all went well for you, Carsen! Praying for a quick recovery and no chipmunk cheeks.

angela said...

we have a cool pirate bib judah might let her borrow. i'm sure she is THRILLED that you posted these! but we're happy to see her!!

love you, sissy!

Angela said...

LOL...sorry. That first picture was AWESOME. Hope you feel better soon Carsen. Until then, enjoy those banana milkshakes. Yummy!!!!

Brandy and Troy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristina said...

Too funny! i WAS THINKING SHE LOOKED RATHER LIKE jESSICA'S HAMSTER WITH IT'S CHEEKS FULL OF FOOD!

lol

wELL AT LEAST YOU HAVE PICS TO DOCUMENT IT. mY OLDER BROTHER HAD TO CARRY ME INSIDE AFTER MINE AND i DON'T REMEMBER A THING!

wE'LL BE PRAYING FOR A QUICK RECOVERY!

I still think you are cute....cheeks and all!

Ashly said...

you are beautiful carsen. big cheeks and all..love you lots!