Tuesday, May 27, 2008

She is doing great

Yep... no excessive bleeding... no weird reaction to the medication. Carsen is sitting up, watching TV and surfing the net. PRAISE GOD!!!

The oral surgeon did find 2 cysts/tumors on her teeth that he removed and sent for a biopsy. He did not seem overly concerned about them so we aren't either. I do not have the cord to the camera with me so I can't show you the pictures but I will as soon as I can.

6 comments:

angela said...

yeah, we're gonna need pictures! so glad it went well! love you, carsen!

Sarah and Tim said...

so glad she doing so well!

Abbie said...

Glad to hear all went well!

Brandy and Troy said...

So glad that she is doing well!!

Praying for good test results!!

Arron Chapman said...

WHOOHOO!!!

Kathy Eden said...

Praying for good results as well!