First things first.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANDON!!!!!! Today you turn five! It is an exciting time in your little life and we can not wait to see what God has in store for you!!
I know I promised more posts... once again I find myself apologizing for not following through on something I promised. SORRY!!
We have been really busy trying to find a house, entertaining house guests, celebrating the 4th of July and did I mention trying to find a house???
We finally did it... we found a beautiful house with a pool... the only problem is it wont be ready until Aug 15th and we must be out of this place by July 20th. It is really hard to find houses for rent here and even harder to find someone willing to rent for just one month. But, thankfully we found someone who will rent month to month. The house is small (and has really ugly furniture) but it's just for a month!!! We can handle anything for a month, right??? Even furniture that looks like it is straight out of a 19th century brothel??
We will be moving on Tuesday... and then again on Aug. 15th. The kids are really excited about the Aug 15th move, having a pool is a huge deal!!! And the house comes with satellite TV. They can watch cartoons again. YEAH! And Dad gets to watch football. I'm really not sure who is more excited.
It's time to go get ice cream for Landon's birthday. I'll post pictures of the new house soon.
15 comments:
Happy Birthday, my sweet, sweet Landon.... you are lucky that you went to Haiti, because I think Emowee may have kidnapped you and kept you in her room... I love your shirt... Isn't that Daniel's old shirt that he was probably wearing LAST year?? ...LOL. Enjoy your pool!! and have a great birthday!! Love Lynn, Mrs. Painter or Emowee's and Danwel's mom....
wow landon, youre getting so big that youre wearing dan's old shirts! i miss you cutey, your adorable smile, contagious laugh. happy birthday landon, hope your day is great. :)
[and i probably WOULD have kidnapped you and locked you in my room to stay with me FOREVER!!! im just kidding... :))]
i love you and have a great birthday!!!
emy
Happy Birthday Landon!! Oh my, he looks so much older in this picture than when I dropped you all off at the airport - what a big boy!
Happy Birthday Landon!
I'm so glad you found a great house even though you have to stay in another one for a month.
Happy birthday Landon!! I can't believe he is already five. I remember when he was a baby...I'm sure you're wondering where the time has gone. Miss you!!
brothel? seriously? Not sure if the image my mind came up with would be accurate! LOL
Your Aug 15th house sounds really awesome. I'm jealous you will have a pool! Adn you can get satalite? Who knew you could in a 3rd world country? Not me!
Adn Happy Birthday Landon!!!!
Landon is 5?! Good gravy where did the time go. Hope everything continues to go well for you in Haiti.
Miss you!
Denise Broadway
Hi Gray Family,
This is Kim Faires and I just began blogging and was excited to find you in the process.
Landon looks SO big! Happy Birthday and congratulations on finding the new house. It sounds amazing!
happy birthday sweet landon :) hey Gail, my daughter Mckenzie is at three angels right now on a missions trip. hope all is well. good luck with the moves :)
Wow, hes gotten ALOT taller, and a bit thinner in the face.
Hi Landon Happy Birthday late from Nana Love and Miss you kisses all over
Happy birthday, Landon. Don't let it get to your head, but dang if you aren't one good-looking kid!
So happy to hear about the new place, but moving twice sounds kind of rough. I'll pray for that!
Satellite TV in Haiti? Don't laugh, but I didn't think such a thing was possible in Haiti. What a blessing!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANDON!
Love you big guy!
Gretchen
bon fet, landon!!
Great news, Gail. I was praying that the Lord would bless you with an even better home..and he did...cartoons..football..swimming.We are coming to your place in Nov. :)
Happy Birthday Landon. Can't wait to meet you!!
Post a Comment