It's official she is no longer a teenager. My baby is 20!! It's so hard for me to believe that my little girl is already 2o. Where has the time gone??
(Sorry for the old picture, I have no new ones!!)Carsen, we are so proud of you. You are an amazing young lady. You brighten the lives of everyone you come in contact with. We all miss you so much but know that you are exactly where God wants you. Happy Birthday, pooh bear!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
7 comments:
i love you too.
Happy Birthday Carsen!!! Hope you have a wonderful day.
Gail - I will be joining the trip coming down in September. Hopefully we can get together.
Happy Birthday Carsen!!!!!
merci anpil!
Happy birthday sister. Wish I could be celebrating with you! Love you.
Happy Belated Birthday Carsen! I hope it was a wonderful day!
Happy birthday, Carsen. You ARE amazing, and also quite beautiful... inside and out!
Post a Comment