Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Tomorrow

In Haiti the word "tomorrow" does not mean the day following the current day. It can mean that at times but most of the time it just means "not today". It's a word used often by people in government positions to mean "check back later, I may or may not have gotten around to your request".

So, as you probably can guess, I was told "tomorrow" once again. We were told that Isaiah would be out of MOI by Tuesday of last week. BUT, I was told today that it has not happened yet but it will.... tomorrow!

We were also told that we would have 1 of the papers we need to fix Landon's visa, last week. Today... we were told, yep you guessed it, tomorrow!

We were also told today that the other paper we need from IBESR will be ready tomorrow. I've decided not to put my hope on tomorrow, that is the day after today.

Will you please pray for our family. Our faith is weak, the pain is great and we are seeing no end to this madness. Being sick isn't helping!!

Not knowing where we will live when we return to the US or how we will pay for the house, the plane tickets etc. is taking a toll on our family, our marriage. Please pray!!

6 comments:

CG said...

Praying, Gail. I'm sorry for all the difficulties.

Karen Combes said...

Praying that your "tomorrow" comes very soon and you will find peace among all the uncertainty.

angela said...

i promise we're praying!

Brandy and Troy said...

me too!!!

Kathy Eden said...

Praying!!!

Missy said...

i'm so sorry :( hang in there. i'll be praying....