No visa!! I messed up big time and forgot an important document we needed. UGH!! I will be FedExing it to Haiti tomorrow. After they receive it another appointment will be scheduled. Looks like Isaiah won't be home until after the holidays. Man, I hate when I make mistakes!!!
5 comments:
Disappointed for you but it does happen to all of us. Just proves that you are human. If you don't mind sending your mailing address I would like to send a Christmas card to you as well.
Ditto to what Kim said. Hang in there...it will happen!!!
sorry, friend. but even when we make mistakes, the Lord is on His throne! rest in Him, gail. He wants to give you peace!
Don't under estimate the power of the Lord. He is capable to do whatever he wills. If that is for Isaiah to be home before the holidays, then he will be, if not, then he wont. Ultimately, mistake of not, if he wants him home, he will be. You mistake isn't to big for Jesus. Hang in there!
Hoping you can still get him out of here. If he gets the visa and you need someone to take him to Miami, sign me up.
Post a Comment