Thursday, December 18, 2008

So here we are just a few days from Christmas and Zi is still in haiti. I would be lying if I said it's easy. I'd be lying if I said I believed he would be here for Christmas morning. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't blaming myself for this delay. I. would. be. lying.


I miss my little boy so much it hurts!! I miss the way he plays with my hair when he cuddles close to my neck. I miss his laughter. I miss HIM!!


I feel responsible for his being there and not here. I feel.... honestly.... stupid!!! He should be here. He should be with us!


Isaiah, I am sorry I messed up the paperwork. I miss you baby. I want you here. God is with you, baby. He will get you home where you belong!!! Hang tight, little man. We will be together soon. I love you!!! Mommy

5 comments:

jackie said...

Gail-I got tears in my eyes reading this post. I can't even imagine what you are going thru, but I admire your strength and courage. Don't beat yourself up! You and Isaiah are in our prayers.
Hugs,
Jackie and all

Sarah and Tim said...

I am sad for you!! hang in there! IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT! Do not allow satan to attack you that way!

Brandy and Troy said...

Praying for you friend...

Kathy Eden said...

Ditto to all of the above! {{{Hugs}}}

Kristina said...

I understand completely!!!!!!!!