
... this is the only picture I've taken. I can not find the camera. SORRY! I'll get some soon, it's been pretty crazy. It's wierd how one 33 lb. little boy can change things so much. I'm not complaining!!!! We are praising God that he is here. I'll get an update on here soon.
8 comments:
Glad your family is complete and all on one continent together. PTL!
We're just glad he's home!!! Pictures are nice but optional :o)
IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!!! okay, okay, i guess with 38 kids, a life in boxes, etc. i'll let you off the hook. but only for awhile!
zi, mwen renmen ou! and i want to kiss your little (big?) face!!
Hooray! So great to see him there. Hope you find your camera soon!
Congratulations Gray family!
So glas that Zi is finally home! Praying for a smooth transisition. Thanks for sharing.
He looks mad. It was a long day, but I think he's happy to be home.
Congratulations!! I am so glad your family is all together. One more day is too long to be separated.
Post a Comment