Great look Jody! Good work girls! I think that should be your new look for work. ;)
I agree...Jody looks good! Unfortunately for him, Randy, can relate to pictures like that, & I'm sure it's just going to triple when the other 2 girls come home :o)Great pictures...thanks for letting us see some of your family fun!
Jody looks Fabulous. :) So good to see all of your family together!!!!!!!!
Glad Nana and Carsen got to come for a visit! Love the pictures!
Looks great seeing you all together!
Tell Jody, Todd so feels his pain!I don't know about you, but I think it takes a special man to be a daddy of little girls!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Great look Jody! Good work girls! I think that should be your new look for work. ;)
I agree...Jody looks good! Unfortunately for him, Randy, can relate to pictures like that, & I'm sure it's just going to triple when the other 2 girls come home :o)
Great pictures...thanks for letting us see some of your family fun!
Jody looks Fabulous. :) So good to see all of your family together!!!!!!!!
Glad Nana and Carsen got to come for a visit! Love the pictures!
Looks great seeing you all together!
Tell Jody, Todd so feels his pain!
I don't know about you, but I think it takes a special man to be a daddy of little girls!
Post a Comment