Saturday, April 18, 2009

Jamming

Isaiah is currently obsessed with 2 things... wearing hats and playing guitar... unfortunately until recently he owned neither. So I finally took him to Target and he got a new Giants hat just like Daddy and a new rock -n-roll guitar. Jody took him out to the garage with him last night and they jammed. Here's a little (unedited) clip of Zi and Dad playing some rock-n-roll.

5 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

Isn't that adorable! Can we see a video with all of the family playing an instrument? You have plenty for an entire band :o)

Michelle said...

What a jam session! I LOVE the foot tapping! He is so big!! Miss you!

CG said...

Yeah! Rock it, Zi! That was sooooo cute and fun to watch!

Carsen said...

"Your snare is ringing."
"Somebody should answer it."

Oh... my family. And we could totally get a ska band going. I, too, love the foot taping.

angela said...

boy's got beat! he and judah should bounce together!