- Over spring break Kynsley broke the 2nd and 3rd metacarpal in her left hand. She is currently in a removable cast (takes it off at night to do physical therapy). She wants to be done with it so badly. It's driving her nuts!!
- Landon and Dylan are both doing great in counseling and we have seen great improvement in their behavior and relationship.
- Isaiah decided that rubbing peanut butter in his dredlocks was the best game ever... after 1 week of this and not being able to get the peanut butter out of the core of the dred they started to smell... so.. he got his hair cut!! I miss the dreds so much but he does look more grown up with his hair short. We are open to letting it grow back... when he is a little older.
- Sutton has good days and bad days. Pre-school is going OK and they are willing to work with us on behavior issues so we will continue with it as long as the school is. Kindergarten starts in September for her, please pray for her. It will be a very tough transition.
- Shane is loving Vacaville High School. Spring work-outs for football start next month and he is already preparing. He runs a couple nights a week and is lifting weights in PE. Our grocery bill will go up so much next month... I'm not looking forward to that.
- Jody and I are doing great. We just finished a 6 week couples bible study based on the movie "Fireproof". We will be starting track classes at church next month which will allow us to get more involved (track classes are a requirement to be a small group leader or be in any leadership role).
- We are currently looking for a bigger house. We have been living in a 1200 sq. ft. 3 bedroom house since moving back to the states. We are certainly thankful for what we have but really do need a little more room. 3 kids in a room is tight and most of our stuff is still in boxes in the garage. I have an appointment today to look at a 5 bedroom house. We are praying we can find something soon!!!
I'm sure there is more but Isaiah is getting into stuff so I need to go!!!
Blessings!
2 comments:
Thanks for the update Gail! I've been wondering how things have been going. Sounds like good & busy! Will be praying for Sutton & your house situation.
Loved hearing what the Gray crew is up to! Thanks for filling everyone in! Sounds like Vacaville has been a good move for you.
Post a Comment