To all the fathers out there, I hope your day is blessed beyond measure. You are a blessing to your children!
G-pa... we miss you and wish we could be with you today. Have a wonderful day!
Jody... thank you for being such a great dad. Thank you for loving all of us even when we act "unlovable". Hope you have a blessed day.
Father's Day is always a hard day for me. It always reminds me how much I miss my dad. He's been gone for 13 years and it hasn't gotten easy. I try really hard to help the kids focus on their daddy but I think I fail miserably at it.
Dad... I miss you more than words can say. You would be so proud of your grand kids and great-grand kids! I wish you were here to see them grow. I know we will see you again someday. I love you, Dad!

1 comment:
{{{Hugs}}} to you Gail!
Happy Father's Day Jody!
Post a Comment