Saturday, July 04, 2009

Going Private

We have decided to make our blog non-public. With Jody's profession and the issues we have with RAD we feel it is in the families best interest to keep our life to those we know.

If you would like to continue reading this blog you will need to e-mail me at grayfamilyinhaiti@hotmail.com before July 10th. You will be required to sign in to read, but I'm sure it will be worth the effort. I'm hoping to be able to post more photos etc. in the future.

If you do not know us personally, please introduce yourself. We want to know who you are!!! We are happy to include you on our friends list.

1 comment:

Lena Just Lena said...

I totally understand, and have been thinking about this too. My kids are not home yet, but I still have concerns about the public blog world.