Saturday, June 23, 2012

not sure I'll ever get back to blogging regularly

Once again it's been months. Perhaps it's time to delete the blog. With Facebook is it even needed? I'm not quite ready to delete it, I'll explain but first a little catching up...

April...

I got serious about losing a few pounds and decided to compete in my first ever 5K, the best part is it wasn't just a 5K, it was a Mudrun!!! Obstacles and lots of mud. It was awesome!

Me post-run


May...
Isaiah started school. He qualified for a special day class in the hopes he could get caught up for kindergarten. First day of school was really exciting!!! He even got to ride the bus.


Isaiah was so excited about riding the bus that Jody had to hold him back.





This little guy...                                                                 turned 18...



We added this sweet girl, Bailey, to our family.

Shane and Alex went to prom.



And the same night I got to see the amazing Sarah Wooten!!!


We aren't sure how but the Haitian Hurricane broke his foot.

June...

end of the school year and visitors!!! Lots of visitors. Nana drove down on Tuesday. Carsen got here on Wednesday. Andrew, Jaxon and Kayden flew in on Thursday. Melody surprised Carsen late Thursday night. Grandma and Amy were here on Saturday too. It was a crazy weekend.



 we went to Dillon Beach on Friday...


On Saturday, this amazing kid graduated...




On Sunday we celebrated these precious boys birthdays...


On Monday we headed to Lake Berryessa for Shane's graduation party.
And on Tuesday everyone left!!!


Isaiah got his cast off and 1 week later...






Dylan got one on.

So that's how the last 4 months have been. Crazy? Absolutely! Boring? Never! Would I change any of it? No way...well except maybe the broken bones.

So what does the next few months have in store for the Gray family...

In July Jody and I will celebrate 25 years of marriage. We are heading to Haiti. 10 days with no kids, warm weather and a country we love. We will get to see these beautiful boys...



Several days will be spent here...


And some time will be spent looking at houses, schools, stores etc. There is a possibility the Gray family may be returning to Haiti. Besides the fact that we love Haiti, we picked Haiti as a vacation destination so we could also do a little information gathering. We haven't been to Haiti since the earthquake. Before we can make a decision we have to make sure we can meet the needs of our family there. The only way to do that is to go!!! And that's why I'm not ready to delete the blog. If we move this will be the best way for our family and friends to stay connected.

In August I will finish my psychology program. I have a few elective units to do but as soon as I get those done I will have my BS in counseling psychology. It's been a great program, I've learned a lot and I've made some amazing friends but I am really glad I'm almost done with this part of my education journey. Our decision to go Haiti will determine my direction for continuing my education.

After that who knows...



No comments: