I got word today that our Dossier is "officially" in the first legal process in Haiti. This step can take anywhere from 1 week to 3 months. The average is 2-3 weeks. After that we will be submitted to IBESR (Haitian Social Services) which can take up to 8 months!!!! We still have a long way to go but it feels good to know that at least the process has started.
Sutton and Landon are both doing good I'm told. My mom and I will be leaving on Jan. 29,2005 to go visit and help the orphanage move to a new building. We were able to obtain a larger house with more land and another building that will house a school for local children all for the same price as the current building. Three Angel's will also have the chance to buy the property in a few years. I think it's a great opportunity for the orphanage and I'm excited to be a part of it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment