She made it home last night safe and sound. She had an amazing trip but is very tired, we finally got home at 1:00 a.m. pst (4a.m. in her world). AND, she had her first day of school today!! Being the typical 18 year old she is...no books have been purchased...no parking pass obtained...and no idea what classes she signed up for! It was an interesting morning to say the least!
Her originally flight to San Francisco was cancelled so they put her on a much later flight. I was able to get her on an earlier flight to Sacramento (2 hours from us instead of 4 to SF) which was great except her luggage ended up in SF. SO... no pictures or video yet. Once, American Airlines get 's her bags shipped to us, I'll try to post some pictures from the trip.
6 comments:
I'm glad Carsen is home, safe and sound. I'll be praying for her that God strengthen's her body and refreshes her so she can focus on her school work.
I'm glad she got back safe! I can't wait to hear all about her trip! I really loved the fishy face picture.
ok...so if I'm smart enough to read between the lines on the comments on Michell's blog I think you're trying to say my boy bites...lol. Any chance I might get that video into my hot little hands? I'm having Katouche withdrawls. and glad Carsen got home safely!
You're good Todd! LOL! I'll try to get it loaded on to the computer but I'm a "computard" so I'm not sure if it will happen or not!! If not, I do know how to copy it to VHS so I can send you a hard copy.
It's actually really funny. He tries to bite the doctor's hand so many times, one of the Nanny's ended up covering his mouth during the shots. That boy of your's is quite a character.
To add to the humor...
Minutes after he puts up the huge fight, I ask him if he's done crying. He sniffs and says yes. I then have a shot of him chomping on a sucker as if nothing ever happened. Oh what fun he is!
I am having such a wonderful time learning about my son thru all these tidbits of information! I can not tell you how similar that is to how my girls are! All except the biting that is. Thanks for the warning Gail!
Post a Comment