I just got word that a very good friend of mine has lost her baby. She was 5 months pregnant. Her and her husband have been trying for several years to get pregnant.
Please, pray for Abby and Nario as they grieve this loss. Please, pray for Jody and I as we try to minister to this amazing Godly couple as well as the rest of our friends and church family.
8 comments:
Thats horrable! I will pray for them, without a doubt!
Definetely will be lifting them up in prayer!
oh, very sad! we are praying.
It is never easy to loose a baby. Having lost three of my own you would think I would have magical words to give. But the raw truth is it hurts and they need to grieve. I can tell they are blessed with some amazing friends and church family. This is a huge blessing for them.
Know I will be praying for them.
wow. i am praying right now. God is still in control!
It is so easy to say that God is sovereign, which He is. But it's in times like these that it takes full focus to lean into that concept.
My prayer will be that His will is made clear and to give thanks for the body that is supporting Abby and Nario now.
Praying for them and you as you minister to them.
Oh, the pain is soooo real. I felt it all over again as I read the news. I will definitely be praying for them in this time of loss.
Post a Comment