Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Waiting is from the Devil!!!!!

I am not good at being patient!!! I'm just not!!! Today was one of those days when I just wanted things to happen. IN MY TIMING!! Ugh!

We are still no closer to making a decision....and it's driving me nuts!!! NUTS!!!!

Did I mention that I HATE WAITING!!!!!

5 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Oh poor Gail!
I dont like to wait either! It is like you can see the minutes blow away right infront of your face! it will come soon!.... i hope for the shake of you & those around you! It has to get better soon or there might not be any time to do what you are waiting for! (sorry if you did not understand that... i was having "a moment"!)

Shannon H. said...

I am re-reading this while i create a visual picture of you in my head. Pig-tails and a little girl dress w/ Mary Janes... stomping your feet and pounding your fists in the air.

"no- no - NOO!"

Kind of like Nellie from little house on the prairie.

:)

Just trying to alleviate the pain w/ some humor.

Kathy Eden said...

I TOTALLY can relate to that!!! I almost feel your pain...except it's getting intercepted by my own!
This is the time I start singing, "Rejoice in the Lord always, & again I say Rejoice!" over & over again so I don't have to think about the waiting & no decision part.

Kristina said...

Shannon I sooooooo got that visual!!!

Gail I'm sorry you don't have answers yet. Waiting sucks! Know we are still praying on our end.

Kristina said...

Gail,
I just posted a poem on my blog that Angela Collins got from a friend. It's called "Wait". I think it might help give you a different perspective. I know it did for me.
www.kristinaburnett.blogspot.com