Isaiah after his bath!
Hanging out on Sissy's bed.

Zi's first tooth!

A very unhappy Zi, after mom took away his chocolate cake!

Zi in an Indiana Toyota shirt, is that a "sign"??

Zi's beautiful profile.
Thanks to Anne, Angela, Megan and Carsen for the great pictures!

5 comments:
Lovin' the grumpy face when you took his cake away. I still laugh at that one. He's a cutie! And yes, we are still waiting for you to eventually move to Evansville. :)
He is so sweet! It made it really easy to love on him, which i did offten! I can see Sutton in his act & just in his face! You have a great baby boy!
Awesome pictures! I would be mad too if you took chocolate cake away from me :o)
excuse me!! there are two little tooth nubs there! and you should see him try to crawl!! carsen and i just lay on the floor and laugh at him!
(it's good for him, i promise. we're making him tough!)
he is soooo handsome!! gotta love those big brown eyes...
Post a Comment