Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Another day...

It started at 4 a.m. but it's OK because we went to bed at 8 p.m. last night. 8 uninterrupted, glorious hours of sleep, what could be better???? I'm not sure if Zi slept that long since my amazing, wonderful son, Shane had the baby monitor in his room and may have got up with him, BUT I DID!!!

AND.... Zi is now playing in the den with his brothers and seems to be somewhat back to normal. He woke up hungry but happy. It is only 6:30 a.m. so I'm not going to say yet that the colicky baby is gone but today certainly has started off better then the last few days.

As far as pictures go... we only have a few. I've been too tired and cross-eyed to even think about taking pictures! I will try to do better now that I've had some sleep.
Isaiah at the Miami airport!!
Getting ready for church, leaving for church, after church
Yes, we actually attempted church, not the smartest thing to do with a sick child!! He slept through Sunday school but then woke up with a fever so we never made it to the service.
Oh, if only he would do this at night!!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Gail, I'm so happy you have been able to get your baby home. I long for that day!!

Praying for all of you during this time of transition!

Ashly said...

you look good in that greenish colored shirt!! miss ya and love ya!
~ash

Anonymous said...

Gail:

I am so happy to hear that he is home!! My sister and niece had a good time with you in Haiti (Karen and Kaitlyn Combes)

Also, my friend Colleen talked about spending time with you in Haiti and how you were trying to get your son home!!

Blessings to you and your family,
Karla

angela said...

oh i miss him so much! thank you for the pictures!! and i'm happy you got some sleep!

Kristina said...

i think the close up of him in the red shirt looks like Jimmy.

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks for the pictures! He's such a cutie pie! I'm glad he's settling down.