... what's missing from this picture?
YOU ARE!!!!
We miss both of you so much and wish you were here with us.
Zi getting ready for a walk.
Happy Thanksgiving from the entire Gray family,
Jody & Gail,
Andrew, Jimmy, Carsen, Shane, Dylan, Kynsley, Landon, Sutton and Isaiah
5 comments:
Gail, I am so glad to hear you are both home, safe and sound! Sorry to hear the road to recovery has been a tough one on all of you. I am sure your little boy will get into the swing of things real soon. How wonderful to know he is finally here and having his surgery soon.
It was great to meet you last month. I am amazed at all you do for TA's and Haiti. You are a blessing to everyone ~ thank you for your love and devotion to it all!!!
You are all in our prayers as you endure so many monumental changes over the next few months. We wish you and your family all the best!
Love,
Colleen
I just made the family picture bigger... and it's hilarious!
First of all, Andrew and Dad are the same person. Seriously.
Second, Shane needs to cut his hair.
Thirdly, I love that Isaiah is discovering leaves and grass.
Next, Dylan's teeth look kind of gross.
Landon wins the cute award in this one.
And even when Kiki's hair is a mess, it's still super cute!
Also, you're missing from the picture too.
Miss you all. See you soon!
Hi Gail:
I am so happy to read that you got your baby home! I hope he's feeling better and you are getting some sleep! How soon will his surgery be?
Keeping you all in my prayers as you transition! Your family is beautiful!!!
Love ya!
Karen
Isaiah is so cute with his handful of leaves.
Carsen's comments are hilarious! The pictures are great!
Post a Comment