Thursday, December 06, 2007

Just 12 more sleeps...

And I will get to see my girl!!


Just 12 more sleeps...
And I get to hear "Sissy", "Sissy", "Sissy" from 6 little mouths and she will be here to respond.


Just 12 more sleeps...
And there will be one more person fighting for the shower!


Just 12 more sleeps...
And I get to sit in front of the fireplace with my "skinny-minny" with no body fat, watching a very realistic and very gross medical show, just because she LOVES them.


Just 12 more sleeps...
And I get to wake my sleeping young adult with "the good morning song" (sung by me, slightly off-key and very loud, VERY early in the morning).


Just 12 more sleeps...
And the sibling bickering is increased by one!


Just 12 more sleeps...
And my nest will almost be complete once again! (Too bad, Jimmy isn't coming with her, then it would be complete! But, that's a whole other post).



Carsen, we miss you and are counting down the days until you get home! It has been way too long for your siblings to go without seeing their Sissy. Love ya' Poohbear! Just 12 more sleeps!!!

3 comments:

angela said...

but in 12 more sleeps i will be without her! not fair.

Kathy Eden said...

I can't imagine how much you miss her. She is such an incredible young lady. I can't wait to see her next week & hopefully get to spend some one on one time talking with her.

Carsen said...

I'm excited to see all of you!