Saturday, February 23, 2008

Random thoughts

Things are going better here. I almost feel like myself again!! I haven't posted in awhile because I have not been able to get blogger to work.

The kids are doing great. We've had a few adjustment problems but for the most part the move has gone better then I expected. Sutton seems to be having the hardest time but that is normal.

I have pictures etc. to post but I can't seem to get it to work (ahh... internet in Haiti). I also have a cute video of Isaiah WALKING!!! That's right at 14 months old he is FINALLY trying to walk.

Jody is still not sure when he will be deployed. He did get an e-mail from PAE that said they had "heard" that a possible deployment date of March 15 is being considered. I also stopped an American police officer yesterday at the Caribbean Market (yes, I do talk to every cop I see!!!). He knew Jody's name from the deployment list that was sent to him. He had also heard mid-March. So we are hopeful that it will be soon!!!

Thank you all so much for your prayers the past few months. This move has been difficult but possible thanks to God's hand in all of it and your intercession on our behalf.

8 comments:

Carsen said...

Oh! I want to see the video. They grow so fast, especially when you're gone. Give everyone kisses for me.

angela said...

i want to too!!
it's good to know you're still around; i was beginning to wonder! but i've been praying for both you and jody while you're apart; i know that's been hard on you both!

Brandy and Troy said...

You have been on my heart lately. It is good to hear that you are doing well!!!! Your family continues to be in my prayers!! Love, Brandy

Abbie said...

So glad to hear everyone is doing well! Saw a glimpse of you and Dylan in the photos on the orphanage web site the day Michelle and Angela arrived. Hope the adjustments continue to go smoothly.

Kathy Eden said...

March would be good! We continue to pray for you & your family.

MK said...

cops and thugs...i don't know about you gail! ;-)

good to hear things are going well.

Gail said...

I'll post the video as soon as I can get it to work and the pictures, there are some great ones!!!

Marcia~ just wait till you go "thugging" you will be hooked too!! There something about that uniform.

It's Gonna Be Me said...

Glad to know all is well with you. Looking forward to seeing you in April.

We continue to pray for your family's reunion, too!