Some of you may have noticed that the countdown til Jody's arrival has changed. We found out yesterday that he will be arriving Friday instead of Thursday. It's just 1 day so we are doing OK with it!
My back is still sore. But, feeling better. I was able to go to the Ibolele Hotel yesterday and swim and that seemed to help some. I still can't lift the baby but at least I've been able to get out of bed.
Isaiah has chicken pox... BAD! Poor guy is miserable. He is running a fever, itches all over and has not been able to sleep. Me not being able to lift him is hard, he justs wants to be held. We have worked out a system... he climbs onto my bed and then sits on my lap. If I'm laying down he likes to rest his head on my tummy... it's very cute!!
10 comments:
Hi Gail!!! Glad to hear that you are feeling a little better! Carrie came over last night and brought some more books to give to you... Most of them we have read in our book club over the last 4 years.... no news yet on the kids in Mexico... the last I heard was that they were about to cross the border. Emily called to say hello and tell me that she already felt dirty and wanted a shower.... Joanna is painting the bedroom over the break and Dan just finished those book reports and the science project that you SHOULD be doing for Dylan! Dan got his bed all ready for Jody before he comes to see you. Talk to you soon!! Love, Lynn
We are praying for the Gray family all around! You guys need Daddy!!!
Poor little Isaiah ~ at least he can get some snuggle time in with Mommy.
Hang in there, Gail! Only a few more days!
Love,
Colleen
Hey Kynsley it's me Janelle I was wondering what is your new address let me know byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
oh poor baby zi! well, one day is acceptable, right!?! so glad he's coming!!
1 more day....YEAH!!!!! I'm so excited for you.
Glad your back is getting better! Sorry about the pox. Ick!
I've been praying...glad to hear your back is a little better. And...the thug is arriving...my my! ;-)
well, we got him to the airport.... heavily packed and all.... Jack said it was quite humorous getting the two of them squishing that comforter into the luggage... Glad that your family is now complete! LSP
Just noticed you have only 1 hour to go! I know you've been waiting a long time and your reunion will be incredibly sweet!
Gail: Glad that your family is together (minus Carsen and Andrew). Hope the transition for Jody is smooth and you are enjoying your "family" time!
Blessings ~Karen
Post a Comment