Congrats Granny! ;)
oh nanny and pop! he he he!
I suppose that makes Nana a great-grandmother, and g-pa, a great-great-grandfather.
Congrats, Grandma! (Insert sarcastic drawn-out speech on the Grandma part) Sorry, couldn't resist!On a serious note....Congratulations and I'm very happy they are doing well!!
I'm an aunt! Yay! Tell Gramps I said hello ;)
Congrats!!! Glad to hear that all are doingw well!
Congrats....and yes...you are too young to be a Grandma. You can tell Jody I could not say the same about him being a Grandpa. hee hee :)
Congratulations!!!!!!Hey grandma shmandma! The world can always use another Gray!!!! Right!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congrats Granny! ;)
oh nanny and pop! he he he!
I suppose that makes Nana a great-grandmother, and g-pa, a great-great-grandfather.
Congrats, Grandma! (Insert sarcastic drawn-out speech on the Grandma part) Sorry, couldn't resist!
On a serious note....Congratulations and I'm very happy they are doing well!!
I'm an aunt! Yay! Tell Gramps I said hello ;)
Congrats!!! Glad to hear that all are doingw well!
Congrats....and yes...you are too young to be a Grandma. You can tell Jody I could not say the same about him being a Grandpa. hee hee :)
Congratulations!!!!!!
Hey grandma shmandma! The world can always use another Gray!!!!
Right!
Post a Comment