Last week we were blessed with the chance to have Troy Livesay take our family photo's. Troy is an amazing photographer and we are so thankful he took the time to meet with us... right in the middle of moving in Haiti!!! What a guy!!! He recently published a book, all proceeds go towards supporting the work Troy and his wife, Tara do here in Haiti. Go to http://www.livesayhaiti.blogspot.com/ to see more of his work. Thanks again, Troy!!!
Here are a few of the pics...
7 comments:
Beautiful! I love these. I hope to see more!
These are gorgeous! And I LOVE the new blog title pic!
What great photos!!
Absolutely gorgeous!
beautiful, awesome family pictures... Daniel said "Wow, look at Dylan's hair" Lynn
They are great! And yes he is a good photographer. We are saving our pennies to get one of his books.
Your kids look simply amazing!
As everyone else commented, these photos are beautiful! Have been blessed by the chance to keep up better with your lives through the blog. What a comfort knowing God is in control.
Post a Comment