Thursday, October 23, 2008

God is sooooooooo good!!!!

We have Isaiah's passport!!!!!!

God is good... ALL THE TIME!!!!

We still need Landon's visa problem fixed and Isaiah's I-600 approved and sent over to Immigration in order for the IR-4 to be issued. There is no way it will all be done by the 29th BUT it should only be a few weeks that we all have to be separated.

Still no word on the house, but we are trusting that God will provide.

I am in awe of God's amazing power, love and grace. He has paved the way for us at every turn. I'm so overwhelmed right now that words can not begin to express the way a feel. I have no eloquent words or insightful wisdom. I just sit in awe of Him!

Lord God,
THANK YOU! You are amazing, awesome and ever faithful. Even when we do not deserve it, you love us and care for us. The road has been rocky and it will continue to be so but with you guiding our path, we will triumph. Thank you for your son, thank you for your spirit and thank you for YOU!
Amen

3 comments:

livingpurereligion said...

Wow, Gail! I am pretty blown away too. I can't believe how God has caused every single detail to fall together. What a testimony to His faithfulness and your trust in Him. Praising God with you!

Sarah and Tim said...

So Cool!!!!

Brandy and Troy said...

PRAISE GOD!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOUR FAMILY!!

I will be in Haiti on the 7th. If your are there please stop in see me!!!