Monday, October 13, 2008

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!

We had an amazing week-end. Too much to post about right now (I'm at work) but for those who have been praying for us... thank you. God moved in mighty ways this week-end in my heart. Sunday was a day of asking for forgiveness and feeling washed in the blood of Christ! Church was a place of restoration and re-building. I am standing firm on the Rock of Christ Jesus once again. It's a long story and maybe when things have settled down I'll share the entire story but for now, I just felt like "shouting from the rooftops" about how awesome and amazing the God of EVERYTHING is. Let all that have breath Praise the Lord!

other news (important, but without a doubt second to what is posted above!!!!!!)....

I just got word that our attorney has the document we need for Landon!!!!! YES!!!! God is so good!!!!

She also told me that Isaiah's file was signed out of MOI on Friday and sent to immigration. She checked with immigration today and they have not "received" it yet. All this means is it is sitting on someone's desk waiting to be "checked in". Once she is told they have it then I'm going to go and try to speak to the director to see if there is a chance it can be expedited. If not, we know without a shadow of a doubt that God is in control and He WILL work in His perfect timing for all of the Gray family to be together.

In the mean time, we will continue to ask boldly for mountains to be moved, doors opened and papers signed in order for our entire family to travel home on Oct. 29th! It will take a miracle to happen BUT... the God I BELIEVE in with all my heart is the God of miracles. So I will be BOLD... I will BELIEVE... I will TRUST... in God's timing.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the post and of course I will NOT be too busy to visit you. I'm counting down. Carsen is here tomorrow :) Love you!

CG said...

Praise. the. LORD.

How WONDERFUL and REFRESHING to hear some GOOD news out of Haiti! And I'm very happy to hear you are back on track and trusting Him for all things.

I'm praying for your family!

Kim said...

God is in the miracle working business! Thanks for giving Him the glory first and foremost!

Thrilled for you! Hope both you and Sutton are better this week also!

Sarah and Tim said...

Great news! Our God is so good!

Lena Just Lena said...

God is great! Thanks for sharing. Will be praying for miracles for your family....

Brandy and Troy said...

:)

Carsen said...

Yay! yay! yay!!!

I'll be home tomorrow! See you soon family!

Kathy Eden said...

Praise God from who all blessings flow!!! Will continue to pray about the final steps of Isaiah's adoption being completed very quickly.

livingpurereligion said...

Praising God with you! Great news! We're praying that God works out the rest of the details according to His perfect plan!

angela said...

praise God from Whom all blessings flow!

Kristina said...

That is wonderful news Gail!!!!! Praying you get the expidited process!