Wednesday, January 07, 2009

A quick update

We recieved an e-mail finally!! Isaiah's visa was not denied. The e-mail simply said a consulate officer was reviewing our file and we would be contacted soon. It also thanked us for our continued patience.

Better then a denial, that's for sure. We are praying that "soon" is really soon!!! We want our boy home so bad. Sutton asks EVERYDAY when her baby is coming home. Kynsley cries regularly because she misses him. Shane often says "Isaiah would have liked that". Our family is not whole. There is a piece of us missing. This is even more difficult then it was waiting for Landon and Sutton, we did not know what it would be like to live with them. We know what it is like with Zi. We miss having him with us. It's hard to explain and I'm not expressing it well. Sorry!!

Other happens in our life....

We are enjoying our new church. I LOVE living in the same city as Jody works, never thought I would but I do. It's great being able to see him during the day. He comes home to get coffee or use the restroom when he has time. All the kids are adjusting to life in Vacaville.

Blogs I'm working on....

A day in the life of a family with a child suffering from RAD. We have had a lot of people ask about Sutton's condition. I'm working on something now and will try to get it posted soon.

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Thank goodness the visa wasn't actually denied! I can't imagine what reason they could have for doing so when you have already jumped through all of the other hoops! I imagine that it is hard to live without Zi after having him for so long. I can't imagine what it would be like to have to leave Glory somewhere now that we have her home. I miss being away from her while I'm at work!! I will be praying for you guys!

Michelle said...

Same here, praying! I know how hard it is without Noah after spending so much time with him at the O. I can't imagine having him live with us and then not. Praying Zi is with you very soon!

Kathy Eden said...

Ditto to what Tanya & Michelle said! Praying that he will get his visa VERY soon! {{{ Hugs }}}

Angela said...

Yeah!!!! It wasn't denied. Praying he is home VERY soon. I know you guys miss him. Thanks for the update.