Great pictures! You're children are beautiful! I'm am so glad that you are all together!
So are we, Kathy! Thanks!
Well, it's ABOUT TIME you posted some pics! So great to see children in with their families- where they belong.
Sorry it took so long. I still haven't found the camera. These were taken with Shane's new phone, not bad for a phone!
You have beautiful children. They are all so big I hardly recognize them. I am thankful you are all together.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Great pictures! You're children are beautiful! I'm am so glad that you are all together!
So are we, Kathy! Thanks!
Well, it's ABOUT TIME you posted some pics! So great to see children in with their families- where they belong.
Sorry it took so long. I still haven't found the camera. These were taken with Shane's new phone, not bad for a phone!
You have beautiful children. They are all so big I hardly recognize them. I am thankful you are all together.
Post a Comment