
The little boy grew into a muscular, strong, loving man. A man that has gone through some trials in life but always perseveres. I am blessed to be married to that man!
Jody has a silly sense of humor and loves to make everyone laugh... sometimes he's the only that does but that's one of the things we love about him!



Jody never wanted to be a father, ironic since he is to 9 amazing children. Jody is an awesome dad who loves his kids intensely. He expects a lot from them not because he is cruel or mean but because he wants them to always do their best and grow into self confident adults.

We got married when he was 26 and I was 18. We have gone thru much and have been given much. I realized last night that we have been together for over half his life (we started dating when he was 25). We have grown together, loved together, fought together and made up together. I can not imagine life without him in it.

We have lived in 5 cities and 1 third world country. We have experienced the heart ache of losing parents and grandparents together. We have worked hard at married life, Jody sharing his (OUR!) amazing son, the birth of 2 beautiful babies, the joy of adopting 5 amazing children, the privilege of including 1 grown man into our family as our own and being grandparents to 2 of the most perfect little boys ever! We are blessed being measure.

Jody and his grandsons, Kayden and Jaxon.
Jody, I love you, forever and a day! You are the love of my life. Together, with God, we can handle anything life throws at us!
1 comment:
Ok totally make me cry! Love this! And love you guys!
Post a Comment