Monday, November 05, 2012

why I don't...

For my friends and family who may think I've fallen off the face of the planet, disowned them or have gone into hibernation, this is why I don't call, text, e-mail, respond to facebook posts, play online games, accept party invitations, etc., etc., etc....

A week in the life of a married with children, 44 year old college student taking 21 units.



Monday-
Music class- 10-10:50 am.
World Civilization- Review Essay
Acts forum
World civilization- Middle ages video
World civilization reading- chap 12&15
World Civilization forum
Acts- presentation 1&2&3
Music group project

Tuesday-
Music study guide-391-408
Music questions chapter 5-8
Acts forum response
World Civilization- black death video
Theater reading and study guide
Acts presentation 4 & 5
Acts- reading response 20 & 22
Meet with client- 7pm

Wednesday-
Music class- 10-10:50am
Acts forum response
Acts reading 23 & 24
World civilization- Homework 5
Theater forum
World civilization-exam 5
Acts 6-7

Thursday-
Acts forum
World civilization- start final
W.C.- forum response
Acts- 25 & 4.2
Music study guide- 409-415
Acts- final study guide
Theater-quiz
Meet with client- 6:30 pm

 Friday-

Music class 10-10:50 am
 W.C.- final
Acts- study for final
Acts-final
W.C.- forum response
Acts memory verses
W.C.- evaluation

Acts-evaluation

 Not included- grocery shopping, parent teacher conferences, hair appointment, award ceremony for Kynsley, church, dinner preparation and kids homework.

I am blessed not to be responsible for taking kids to and from school, laundry and house cleaning. My amazing husband does that for me! He also brings me water, tea, food and anything else I need when the stress level hits an all time high. I really could not do this without him.

So...if I don't return a call, text, message or invitation please don't take it personally. My time is limited right now. Until December 18th even taking a shower is scheduled!!!







No comments: