Hi!
It's been awhile since I reported anything new, that's because there is nothing new to report!!! We are still in the blackhole of IBESR (Haitian social services) and until they release our file there is nothing we can do!!
Carsen and I leave for Haiti on Tues. June 7th. I'll be escorting 2 little girls home to their mother in Washington on the 11th. Carsen will be staying at the orphanage until July 1st. She will be working there for the month. She will also get to spend Sutton's first birthday with her. It's hard to believe that it's been almost a year since we found out about this sweet little girl!! She was only a few weeks old and a few pounds when we committed to her. Now she is almost 1 and trying to walk!!
I'm praying that they will be home really soon!! Landon turns 2 in July and we really need to get him in to see a cardiologist ASAP. His condition typically begins to worsen after the child turns 2!! Right now he is doing really well and we are praying that he continues to stay healthy!!
I'll post new pictures when I get back from Haiti!! Blessings!!
No comments:
Post a Comment