Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Landon is doing better!

At this time the doctor does not feel surgery is necessary. Praise God! He is being monitored for infection and the swelling is going down.

Carsen is also doing better. She says she is happy she stayed and she is enjoying herself more now. The girls went to St, Joseph's guest house and hung out with the boys there yesterday. I'm sure getting out has helped.

Still no news on our file. I've been waiting for an e-mail from our attorney for over a week. I'm trying not to get frustrated but it is so hard. Even an e-mail that says she has no new news but is working on it would be better than nothing! I talked to Nathan (the man who handles paperwork etc for the orphanage) and he assured me that the attorney is working on the files and she said she would be e-mailing me today but so far nothing and it's almost 7 pm in Haiti. So I guess another night without knowing anything. Talk about a faith-building time!! I don't know how people who do not know Jesus get through this process!!! I really do not want to go through it again!!!

please, pray we hear something soon!

No comments: