Hi! All!!
Carsen is in Haiti and she is having a hard time adjusting. Please pray for her! I know with time she will do better!!
I did find out while in Haiti that we are waiting on presidential approval and 1 more signature and we will be out of IBESR. Praise God!! It could happen tomorrow or in 3 months but at least we know there is something being done on our file.
Sutton is walking!! She will be 1 on June 30th and is doing so good. She really should be delayed considering her rocky start in life and the fact that she lives in an orphanage in a third world country but I guess she didn't get that memo!! She is amazing!
Landon is getting so big. He is talking and was even saying Sissy by the time I left. He took a bad tumble the night before I left and it looks like he will need surgery on his mouth. He fell out of a plastic resin chair (he was standing in it) and 1 of his teeth was pushed into the roof of his mouth. It appears the tooth is broken above the gum line in several places. He is on antibiotics to prevent infection. We are hoping that it can wait until he gets home so he doesn't have to have surgery in Haiti!
Hopefully the next time I post it will be with news that we are out of IBESR.
No comments:
Post a Comment