Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Instead of posting here I should be painting the den. It is the last room in the house to be done. The realtor comes on Thursday for us to sign the papers to put it on the market so I should get off my behind and go paint, BUT....

I'm missing my daughter! Carsen and I have always been close.
I was only 19 when I had her so in someways we grew up together.
There have been times when she thought she hated me but those times did not last long and I've been truly blessed to have a daughter that I can also call my friend!

Carsen has spent her life making us laugh, smile, cry and be completely in awe of her. She has more self confidence then any 18 year old I know, yet is so humble about who she is. She is beautiful and does not know it! Which makes her even more beautiful. Carsen inspires me to be a better person, a better mother, a better human being!
Carsen as Alice in
"Alice in Wonderland"

Poohbear, I'm so proud of you! And I miss you oh so much! I'll see you next week. Keep the faith and don't forget to turn to your Father whenever you need something, He will supply your every need.

Carsen and her boyfriend, Aaron the day she left for Haiti!

8 comments:

Kristina said...

Gail,
Even though I have never met Carsen in person I feel like I know her a bit. So I really enjoyed you sharing about her! I can't wait to meet her!!!

Kathy Eden said...

That was a wonderful tribute to your daughter! Thanks for sharing!

Shannon H. said...

You made me cry darnit!

I pray that I can write this about my daughter in 15 years.

Gail said...

Didn't mean to make anyone cry... just wanted others to know how great she really is! I am a blessed woman, really all 9 of my children are wonderful! I'll have to share about the others soon.

Angela said...

What a beautiful relationship!!

Michelle said...

I can't wait to meet her in July!! I, too, feel like I know her, though we've never met face to face.

Carsen said...

Thanks mom! I appreciate all that you've done for me. Thank you for being an example of Jesus in my life. I miss you too. I'm glad I get to see you soon. I love you!

Elisabeth said...

That is so sweet!!!