I really miss my little man. He is getting so big.


Isaiah, Mommy will be there in a few days. Save some kisses for me! I'm sure Sissy is taking good care of you while I'm gone. Pray hard, little man, that Mommy and Daddy and all your big sibs will be living with you very, very soon!!

Isaiah and his "dreadlocks"
8 comments:
my gosh, he's adorable! i love this one with junior! he's soooo cute!
He is so cute Gail!!! Can't wait for you to hold him again.
Lovin the dreads!! I'm glad your little old man is so adorable now!! :) He really is the cutest!!
I have some great pics for you! See you soon :)
He is adorable!
Those are great pictures!!!
I love the dreads too!! But, my family all say he looks like a girl! Can you beleive it??? Isaiah looking like a girl??? No way, that kid is all boy!
If I had it my way (and obviously I don't in this matter) Landon would have them too!!
I hear ya! Jeremy will NOT let me grow Noah's hair out. He likes the clean shaven look!
Post a Comment