Carsen here. I'm updating for Mom as she runs around frantically trying to pack the rest of the stuff. Dad is on the computer setting up his UN stuff. Yep, that's right, he got the job! My mom, myself, and all the kids are flying out to Haiti tomorrow. Dad leaves to go to his 10 day training in Virginia on Friday. (Next week, I fly to Michigan.)
It's been crazy around here! However, ear infections are all cleared up, tubs are packed, and all furniture is in storage. We have to leave our house at 3 am tomorrow to make our 7 am flight in Sacramento. We have no beds, so it should be interesting. Pray that the children turn into quiet, attentive, little angels overnight and that all of our patience levels grow exponentially.
I just want to say that none of this would be possible without viewers like you...
oh wait.
None of this would be possible without the Lord! Praise Him for he is good and His love endures forever!
Thank you all for your prayers. :)
10 comments:
I'll indeed be praying for all of you. God is faithful!
I can't wait to hear all about it and come visit you, Gail, when I come down to pick up my kids!!
Carsen, I'll be praying for safe travels for you as you head to Michigan next week!
Love you all!
Praise God he got the job!!! Yeah for craziness!!! I'll be praying for all the travel with all those kids. Have fun!!!
Hurray!! I will be praying for all of you! Have a safe trip...Maybe I will see you in Feb Gail!
I'll see you around 2:30AM to pack-up the tubs and head for the airport!! Sleep!?! - who needs sleep?
Love,
Abbie
Yeah on the job!!! Will be praying for safe travels, smooth transitions, & abundant blessings as your family serves the Lord.
wow! how amazing and stressful :) i can't imagine moving to another country!
i'll be praying for you family. give your mom and dad a hug from me.
blessings,
missy
How exciting! I will also be praying for all of the above!
Bon Voyage! Hope you all settle in quickly and without incident!
COOL! Praise God!!!
Post a Comment