Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Carsen headed to Michigan early today. I miss her already!! She was such a huge help while she was here.

I also find a house today that I like. It is more expensive then the one we are in now but it also has a pool and is on a half acre. And has a stove and 2 refrigerator's!! No more cooler!!!!

I wont be online very often for awhile. When Carsen left she took her power cord with her leaving me without one. Shane's broke right before we moved so I gave mine to Jody to use (he has Shane's laptop). It was only going to be a few days until Jody got here so I figured we could go without until he got here. But now, it will be late March. I'm going to order a cord tomorrow online and hope to have it brought down to me by someone coming to Haiti in the next few weeks! Anyone available????

I need to go deal with grumpy kids now!

Thanks, friends. For praying for us. If you ever find yourself in Port au Prince and need a place to stay please let us know!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be happy to bring it for you. I leave Feb 21.

Kathy Eden said...

I continue to pray for you & your family.

MK said...

I can't wait to see pics!!!

Happy to hear things are going well!

Carsen said...

I miss you too. Dad told me about the house; that's great!

Shannon H. said...

I fly down on 2/21 if you need me to bring it!

Michelle said...

Did you say pool? Can I come for a sleep over? :)

Always praying for you! I'll be sure and check with you somehow before I come down to get the kids. I will be more than happy to bring anything I can.

T and T Livesay said...

Hi Gail-
I am sorry I have not welcomed you to Haiti sooner ... BAD. I am overwhelmed with teams and more coming ... basically on about March 5th life will get easier---- so I hope to see you in March! I won't be to Port for church until then but continue to pray for your housing and adjustment of your kids.

Kristina said...

WOW! I don't check blogs for a bit and now you are moved and living in HAiti! Crazy!

Congrats and we will be praying!