Thursday, January 24, 2008

Nou La

We're here. And yes we're all still alive.
Everyone at the O looks great.
We've started unpacking and are doing pretty well.
I've become the family translator. I have a feeling that Dylan and Kynsley will take on that role very soon.
Well, I've got to go, a pile of homework is calling my name.

Again, thanks for the prayers!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Praise the Lord!! I'm glad to hear you are there!

angela said...

yay yay yay!!

Sarah and Tim said...

So glad that you all made it, ALIVE!!!

Brandy and Troy said...

Praise God!!!
It is awesome seeing the Lord work things out in your life!!
Praying for you and your family!!

Kathy Eden said...

Praise God!!! We continue to pray for smooth transitioning & unpacking for the whole family :o)

Angela said...

Yay!! Glad to hear you made it alive. Good job!

Shannon H. said...

happy to know you have all landed safely in your new nest!

It's Gonna Be Me said...

Praying the unpacking and settling in goes well. We are so glad you all made it safely!

Love,
Colleen

cathy.troy said...

Great news that you all are still living!! Glad you made it and praying the rest of the transition goes smoothly.