I have been sitting here with the computer in my lap for over an hour. I know I need to blog and update everyone on what is happening in our lives here in Haiti, but the honest truth is... I have nothing to say!
I feel the last few days I have lived in somewhat of a fog. I've gone through the motions, bought and prepared food, bathed children, home schooled, watched a few movies, went out to dinner with some new friends. Nothing exciting. I just feel somewhat numb to things. I'm sure it will pass but for now... no words of wisdom, no funny stories, no great pictures. Matbe tomorrow, maybe next week.... maybe....
6 comments:
praying for you.....
You are in our prayers!!!
Hey, there's nothing wrong with that. Just enjoy the simple things. Can't wait to see you next week! :)
It's quite ok! You have had a lot going on the past couple of weeks...moving to Haiti...without your husband...saying good bye to Carsen...transitioning & settling in...the death of a loved one. That's a lot to take in at one time. You are in my thoughts & prayers.
I am just amazed you can even type and that it forms words!
Hang in there Gail!
We sigh whenever we pass E. Bonnyview. Please say hi to Shane from Carson. He tripped out when he got a text message the other day!
Post a Comment