YES!!!! Praise God for answered prayers!!!
Jody received an e-mail today that said, "The UN has confirmed your deployment date is officially set for March 27, 2008. You will be receiving your itinerary shortly." This is huge news, we had heard that they were postponing deployment for all the officers until May 12th!!! We have been praying fervently that Jody would deploy before then and God provided. There are only 2 officers coming at this time and both were requested by name. And Jody is one of them!!!! March 27, 2008!!!!!!!
9 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you tell we are just a little excited here (Kathy, we will expect the HWBD). It was quite a celebration when I circled his arrival date on the calendar in permanent RED ink!! The kids are working hard to get ahead on their school work so they can take a few extra days off when he gets here.
God is good… all the time!!!
9 comments:
YEAHHHH!!!!
THRILLED!!
PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
AWESOME!!!! Praise God for answered prayers. I'm soooooo excited for you and your family. :)
Praise God!! I am so happy to hear he is coming!
Praising God with you!!! As well as doing the HBWD!!! :o)
Hurray!!! I am so happy for you guys.
Yahoo! And, that means Team April will get to meet Jody, too!
We are so happy for your family, Gail!
Glad to hear that you all will finally be together... We are very happy for you!! Lynn, Jack, Emily, Joanna, and Daniel!!!
Post a Comment