Jody made it to Haiti. We did not get to see him until the UN was done with him for the day (around 4 p.m.). The kids were so excited to see him. They had to show him EVERYTHING at once!! Jody was so tired (over night flight, no sleep and then all day filling out paperwork etc.) and hungry but he was an amazing father (like always) and looked at everything and listened to every story.
Jody and I and Jody's partner, Sam went to dinner at Fabrizio's (my favorite Italian restaurant). I stayed with Jody at the hotel (he is required to stay there for 4 days in order to be close to the training center). As much as I have missed him, it was not the best idea. The bed was horrible, the pillows hard and my hot-blooded husband had the air-conditioner cranked as high as it would go. I was absolutely freezing!! We did have a nice breakfast this morning and he is back at the training center, doing whatever it is they do there.
The kids are doing great. Isaiah is finally sleeping again and seems to be on the tail end of the chicken pox. I'm praying I get to go to church in the morning but it is unlikely. He still has several pox that have not crusted over. It's been 2 weeks and I'm really missing worshipping with other believers but I can't risk exposing others to him.
My back is doing OK. Still hurts but not enough to force me back in bed. Jody was able to bring me some muscle relaxers so hopefully I won't have any further episodes.I'm hoping to get some pictures posted soon. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong but hopefully Shane and I can get it figured out soon.
Thanks for all the prayers!! They were certainly felt and appreciated.
11 comments:
Oh, Praise God!! I'm so glad you have been reunited(and it feels so good)! Sorry, I couldn't resist! I am really thrilled for the whole family!
Hurray! Praise God that Jody is there with you all! Glad to hear that Zi is feeling better and your back is better, too!
How wonderful that your family is all together again! I can hear your joy and happiness in the post, Gail! Blessings to all of you!
awesome!! glad to here Jody got there safe, and that you and Isaiah are doing better!!
I'm glad he's there, but I miss you all! Give Dad a hug for me.
I'm glad he's there, but I miss you all! Give Dad a hug for me.
I'm glad he's there, but I miss you all! Give Dad a hug for me.
Carsen must really miss you all! :o) Sorry, Carsen...I couldn't resist :o) Praise God that he arrived safely! I'm so glad that he's finally there & that your back is doing better. I will continue to pray for complete healing for you & for Zi.
YEAH!!!!! I am SO happy for you!!!
Such good news!!!
HEY KYNSLEY IT'S ME jANELLE I hope that your having a good time in Haiti come back soon and whats your new address?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Post a Comment