On Friday my back started hurting. By Saturday morning I was in bed barely able to move. I've had problems with my back for years, a couple of trips to the chiroprator and I'm usually back on my feet. There are no chiropractor's that I am aware of in Haiti. So, here I lay... not easy with 6 kids!!!
I'm looking for a miracle!!! I need 100% healing so I can get out of bed and get ready for Jody's arrival.
Please pray!!!!
8 comments:
I'll be covering you Gail!
wow! okay.
Praying for complete healing!
Praying! My husband is in chiro school right now and I KNOW he could fix you right up, darnit! We are going to have to make a real effort to organize a chiropractic medical mission team... This has been on my heart for a while, and you've reminded me just now great such a trip could be for so many people. I'm seriously going to look into setting this up.
We ask that God the exalted, heal your quickly.
whoa! cara, i'd get in on that!!
Praying for complete healing as well!!!
Oh Gail, I know how serious back pain can be. I am a chiropractic assistant. When I am there in Nov. I will teach you some lumbar rehab that you can do at home!!!
I have also been thinking about a chiro team going to Haiti. My neighbor is a chiropractor and his wife is the youth pastor at my church, plus, I work for an awesome christian chirporactor!! Let me know if anyone is planning on a team coming. brandy.abi@insightbb.com
Post a Comment