Even with milk on his face, Isaiah is still a cutie!!!
At the Hotel Ibolele pool. The kids LOVE to swim!
School time! Dylan and Kynsley are both doing great with home schooling.
Yes, that is Shane doing the dishes, he is going to make a great husband someday.
Jody and I with Sam, another UN officer, at Magdoo's, one of my favorite resturants!
Shane and Dad at Magdoo's!
Jody at his new work station. The sign says "Police Station in Malpasse" or something like that!!!
The kids on our front porch.
Jean Bernard, Andy (Andrise's son) and Isaiah. The boys LOVE Jean Bernard!!!
10 comments:
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!
Great pictures Gail!
Glad to see some pictures! Everyone looks great, hope all is going well.
Thanks for sharing pictures! You all look great! Little Isaiah cannot be cuter!
Yeah!!!! Pictures!!!! Thanks for sharing. I bet You You's heart skipped a beat with that picture of Jean Bernard. Jody looks intimidating with all those guns. All your kids are beautiful!!!!
Yay! This made my week. Isaiah is getting huge! I can't believe Dylan's hair either. See you in 4 months.
thanks for sharing pictures! and ditto to Jody looking intimidating and the kids being beautiful!! (and you look great too!)
Great pictures!
Hi Gail,
Hope all is well. I love following along!
I tried emailing you...do you have a new email address? Please email me and I'll resend it?
kids@providenceinhaiti.org
thanks!
marcia
We need new Gray Family updates!
Post a Comment