oh my goodness! This is such good news! Praise God for his great speedy work!
PRAYING!!
That is wonderful! Thanks for sharing!
Great update - hope to see you later this week!! Miss you all :)
Yay!!!! Open the floodgates now, please Lord!
AWESOME!
Continuing to pray! I look forward to seeing half of the family soon. Love you all...
Praise God!!!
oh i hope we start moving!
Hey Gail, I was just wondering....Could you please email me....Sarahtimsaraholson@yahoo.com
Post a Comment
10 comments:
oh my goodness! This is such good news! Praise God for his great speedy work!
PRAYING!!
That is wonderful! Thanks for sharing!
Great update - hope to see you later this week!! Miss you all :)
Yay!!!! Open the floodgates now, please Lord!
AWESOME!
Continuing to pray! I look forward to seeing half of the family soon. Love you all...
Praise God!!!
oh i hope we start moving!
Hey Gail, I was just wondering....Could you please email me....
Sarah
timsaraholson@yahoo.com
Post a Comment