I just found out our fingerprint clearance was sent to DHS here in Haiti on Thursday. It is possible that our file is being approved but I have not been able to reach anyone to find out one way or another.
Please.....
PRAY!!!!
We have such a small window of time to get this all done. I know with God all things are possible, but my faith is weak. I'm tired! I miss my family! I want to go home! I'm praying but need help. Will you please pray for us??
1 comment:
my dear Gail,
Prayers are for this whole ordeal to be done with and your family to be together as a whole. Our God is quite powerful we have seen Him move mountains, now is not the time to be weak. Your a a brave and strong woman of God. He is with you always and loves you so much, just alittle bit more of faith to get you through this. I can only imagine how much you've gone through! Love and miss you! My prayer time is devoted to you and your ordeal. Praise God He is so worthy!!
Post a Comment